It’s hard to believe it’s 2020. It’s still fresh in my mind the memories of the year 2000 the Millenium year I moved to the UK, two decades past just like that. I’m incredibly thankful for everything that we have achieved step-by-step both as an individual and as a whole team.
2019 is an incredible year for us. I just asked the team to collect some of the highlights of 2019 and picked up the top 10 here.
- We added 192 new customers across our 4 products
- Team size has grown from 45 to 80
- Kovai.co rebranding – turning into a multi-product company
- 100 customers mark for Document360 (32 countries)
- Two major conferences INTEGRATE (London & USA)
- Work started for 40,000 sq.ft new office
- Techmeet360 celebrated 50th event
- Exhibited in 7 major conferences
- Singapore Retreat for pretty much the whole team
- 236 blogs posts across 4 products, and
When you are busy running your day-to-day stuff hustling through the challenges you don’t realize the number of things you have achieved as a team. It’s time to take a look and reflect back.
I strongly believe there are certain things beyond your control, we all need to be thankful for what we have and try to help others to lift up. If you manage to successfully climb up the ladder, make sure you pass it back so someone else so that they can climb it as well.
For the past 7 years, since the start of BizTalk360, it becomes a tradition for me to donate to GOSH on the last day of each year (2012, 2013, 2014, 2015, 2016, 2017, 2018). This year we donated $12000, bringing the total contribution to approximately $57,000.
We want to support the thousands of children and their families who come to the hospital each year, at a time when they need our support the most. The best way for us to do that is by simply helping GOSH by making our little contribution.
Let’s welcome 2020!